4 Ingredient Oatmeal Banana Cookies
I tried a recipe I found online, modifying it slightly and the cookies turned out to be tasty and quick to prepare!
- Mash 2 to 3 (very) ripe bananas and add 1 cup of old-fashioned rolled oats.
- Fold oats into mashed bananas until evenly coated and dispersed.
- Fold 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (I’m sure dried fruit could also work here!) and 1/4 cup of finely chopped pecans (again, I’m sure you could add any nut or omit entirely).
- Spoon onto a greased cookie sheet (I used PAM cooking spray) and bake for approximately 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before removing from baking sheet.