13 of My Favourite Motivational and Inspiring Quotes
I think generally speaking, people tend to view the Spring as not only a fresh start for the world around them; with flowers blooming and wildlife coming out of hibernation, but also a fresh start for all of the goals they hope to accomplish and adventures they hope to take.
So, what better time than now to share some of my favourite inspirational and motivational quotes!
- Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence. – Vince Lombardi
- You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground. – Unknown
- We become what we think about. – Earl Nightingale
- You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. – Christopher Columbus
- The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. – Henry Ford
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. – Dalai Lama
- Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him. – Booker T. Washington
- Certain things capture your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart. – Ancient Indian Proverb
- We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. – Plato
- Challenges are what makes life interesting, and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua J. Marine
- There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. – Roger Staubach
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. – Anais Nin